BNC Crimp Plug MALE RF connector with Spring for Cable LMR300/KSR300 New
- BNC RF connectors are the most popular coaxial connector. The special bayonet design allows easy mating and unmating.
- BNC 50 ohm connectors provide repeatable electronic performance from DC to 4 GHz.
- BNC 75 ohm connectors are suitable for applications up to 1 GHz. All 50 and 75 ohm connectors are intermatable.
- BNC type connectors are designed to accomodate a large variety of RG and industry standard cables. They are available in crimp, clamp, and twist on cable styles. A full line of printed circuit board receptacles, bulkhead receptacles, and other accessories complement the product offering. LTI
- BNC connectors are designed to conform to MIL-C-39012
Cable mount with Spring
|Connector Body Style:||
1pc BNC Plug right angle connector with Spring Crimp Cable LMR300/KSR300 RF connector