BNC DVR CCTV Camera Plug male RF Connector or Coaxial Cable, 5.9cm length
- BNC RF connectors are the most popular coaxial connector. The special bayonet design allows easy mating and un-mating. BNC 50 ohm connectors provide repeatable electronic performance from DC to 4 GHz. BNC 75 ohm connectors are suitable for applications up to 1 GHz. All 50 and 75 ohm connectors are intermatable .
- BNC type connectors are designed to accommodate a large variety of RG and industry standard cables. They are available in crimp, clamp, and twist on cable styles. A full line of printed circuit board receptacles, bulkhead receptacles, and other accessories complement the product offering.
BNC connectors are designed to conform to MIL-C-39012 IEC 60169-8 CECC 22120 and BS 9210N004 specifications.
- The BNC series coaxial connector works well in lower microwave frequency applications including monitors, LAN, telecommunication devices and test equipment.
- CCTV BNC Camera Male Connector Adapter to Coaxial Cable
- Compression type connector is a breeze to install.
- It is more reliable and easier to use than traditional hex crimp Coaxial Cable Connector
- Simply prepare the cable in the same manner as an F-type connector, insert the connector onto the coax cable and compress it
- Silvery plated provides years of reliable service
- Easier to use than traditional BNC connector
- Barbs within the center pin of the BNC Male Adapter provide a reliable signal path
- Suitable for the cctv surveilance cameras and Digital Video Recorder (DVR) connection cable.
- Size: 5.9cm in length
- Weight: 11g
1pc CCTV BNC Camera Male Connector Adapter to Coaxial Cable