coax coaxial universal stripping tool TL-352 for RG 59/ RG 6/ RG 7/ RG 11
Cassette is reversible,one sides available for RG 59/RG6 and another side for RG 7/RG11.
For stripping coaxial cable:
- a.Insert the cable unite it aligns with the cable guide.
- b.Insert your index finger into the stripper's finger ring,rotate the stripper
- by counter clockwise 3-5times.The cable insulation is cut while you are
- turning the stripper.
- c.Open the jaws and remove the cable.Pull away the outer jacket and dielectric
- to expose the inner conductor.
- d.Stripping distance is disigned for 6mm,for each dieletric and inner conduct.
For stripping round networking cable:
- a.Insert the cable into the second stripping hole,rotate 1-3 times at counter
- clockwise,and then open the jaw and remove the outer jacket.
- b.The black color adjusting knob is for adjusting the blade's depth,Turn clockwise
- for increasing the blade's depth and counter clockwise for reducing the depth.
- For cutting coaxial cable,round networking cable for flat telephone cable,place the cable in position and then squeeze the handles.
- For stripping flat cable,insert the cable between the stripper blades,Squeeze handles cable must be kept perpendicular and then pull from the tool.
- Package Content: 1 x Universal stripping tool
1pc coax coaxial universal stripping tool for RG59/ RG6/ RG7/ RG11