Power supply is with European plug default.
Optional:US standard , contact us if need !
- This Analog to Digital Audio Converter is designed for either home or professional audio switching. It converts analog stereo audio signal from L/R input to Coaxial and Toslink outputs simultaneously. The output digital audio signal is 2-channel uncompressed LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) with sampling rate at 48 KHz.
- This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
- Supports sampling rate at 48 KHz
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Input Audio: Stereo R/L
- Output Audio: LPCM
- Connector: Input ----2*RCA, Output----Toslink, 1*RCA(Coaxial)
- Sampling rate: 48KHz
- Size(W-H-D): 50mm*40mm*25mm
- Net Weight:80g
- Operating Temperature: 0 C to +70 C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH(No condensation)
- Storage Temperature: -10 C to +80 C
- Storage Humidity: 5% to 90% RH(No condensation)
- External Power Supply: 5V DC@2A
- Power Consumption: 0.5watts (max)
- AC Power Adapter: European Plug is default, optional US standard
- (Please give us notes if you choose the US standard Plug,TKS!)
- User Manual: English version
CONNECTION AND OPERATION
Before installation, please make sure all devices you wish to connect have been turned off.
1.Connect the audio source device to the Converter using R/L cable
2.Connect the A/V receivers or Amplifiers to the Converter using Toslink or Coaxial cable
3.Insert the DC side or 5V power supply into the converter and then connect the AC side of the power supply into the wall outlet.
Attention :Inset/extract cable gently :-)
1X Main unit (Analog to Digital Audio Converter)
1X 5V DC Power Supply
1X User Manual