power over ethernet passive POE injector/splitter for all devices WLAN, wireless
- 1:INJECTOR / SPLITTER
- 2:Complete set for wide range of network products such as Access Points
- 3:The complete Passive Power over Ethernet SET contains two pieces - INJECTOR and SPLITTER. It is suitable for using with products that basically do not support Power Over Ethernet. Passive Power Over Ethernet SET is applicable for wide range of network products such as Access Points, Routers, IP cameras, modems, switches, embedded computers or other network devices. Passive Power over Ethernet SET is compatible with most devices available on the market such as D-Link, Linksys, Airlive, Senao, Wline, Micronet, Edimax etc. The devices can be supplied standardly up to 50V. (The power adapter is not included - it is possible to use the power adapter of the powered device as access point, IP camera etc.) Passive PoE`s range is normally form 30-40 metres/100-130 ft (the real distance depends on the power supply, type of cable and powered device)
- 4:Complete set for wide range of network products such as Access Points, Routers, IP cameras, modems,switches, embedded computers or other network devices such as D-Link, Ovislink, Senao, Wline, RouterBOARD, WRAP boards and other devices using passive POE injection
How to connect them:
1. It is very simple to connect a passive PoE. On the lower part, we connect the Ethernet
RJ connector of passive PoE to the PC, Hub or Switch and connect the power adapter
to the power socket.
2. On the opposite end (RJ socket) we connect the Ethernet cable leading to the far end.
3. At the far end, we connect the end of the Ethernet cable to the RJ socket and connect
the power connectors and the Ethernet to the powered equipment. The equipment is now
connected by them.
- Injector Plug: 5.5mm x 2.1mm
- Splitter Jack: 5.5mm x 2.1mm
- Overall Length: 19 cm (7.5 inches).
- Network Type: 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T
- Data Pins: 1&2 and 3&6
- Power Pins: 4&5 and 7&8
- Input Voltage Max: Up to 60VDC
- Output Voltage Max: Up to 60VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ 60°C (-40°F ~ 140°F)
WLAN, wireless routers, switches, network phones, gateways, access control, security monitoring and so on
1 X ONE PCS PoE Injector/splitter ,just the item in the picture
1pc Power Over Ethernet passive POE injector + splitter for all devices WLAN, wireles